Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

So it ISN'T real...


For the longest time I thought that Rock of Love's Brett Michael's hair was real and that he just had a bandanna fetish, but apparently I've been proven wrong.

He's revealed just exactly what is underneath that bandana of his!

"My hair is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer," says Michaels. "I do the show without it on all the time and they won't film me. They are like, "Put your bandanna back on. It is your image." It is my signature thing."

Thanks to the producers, you don't have to see the nappy parts of his hair where it meets the extensions. I didn't think extensions and weaves could get any worse than the contestants on his show.

You have to wonder...how much of it is real hair and how much of it is extensions? I guess as long as theres groupies to worship the ground he walks on and producers to give him a show and do his hair, we'll never know.