Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Star Jones is headed for divorce


Star Jones has filed for divorce from her husband of three-and-a-half-years, Al Reynolds.

It’s no secret to family, friends, and the general public that the couple have been having issues almost form the start, and so the divorce is not much of a surprise to anyone.

Well, except for maybe Jones.

The former View talk-show host made the following statement to access Hollywood concering her divorce:

“Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.”

Jones was publicly criticized for the attention she attempted to garner for her over-the-top wedding ceremony in 2004, and it will follow suit that Star might decide to spill the details of her divorce after all. But only if she deems it a pertinent career move.

I for one can’t wait. I’m sure the 411 will be incredibly salacious. *Yawn.*