Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

NFL player injured by fast food wrapper


Here's a story you don't hear everyday. Brandon Marshall of the Denver Broncos was injured recently... by a fast food wrapper?

According to NFL.com, the wide receiver slipped on the wrapper, causing him to reach out his arm to brace his fall. Unfortunately, his arm went through the entertainment unit, leading to an injury that required stitches and a sense of humor.

"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday to NFL.com. "It's funny because I pride myself on YAC [yards after catch] and being one of the toughest players to take down once I have the ball in my hands."

"So for the next couple of days I'm going to take the time to build my confidence back up after allowing that McDonalds bag to take me down and send me through the entertainment center."

Well, perhaps some of Denver's opponents can use this to their advantage. Maybe Ronald McDonald would like an NFL contract?