Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Paris and Benji's relationship for real


Paris Hilton and Benji Madden's new relationship has been questioned by numerous parties. But Hilton confirmed to Ryan Seacrest during his KIIS-FM radio show today that the romance is the real deal. "We're really happy... I feel very safe and very secure," Hilton said.

Hilton also told Seacrest that the couple's matching initial jewelry was "a very special present I got."

Madden's former fiancée, Sophie Monk, said that her break-up with the musician was amicable and she wishes Hilton and Madden the best.

"Let me make this as plain as possible – Benji did not leave me for Paris Hilton," Monk said in a statement, according to Australia's Herald Sun. "Benji and I did not break up badly or anything like that. We both decided, as adults, our relationship had run its course and decided to move on. I feel no animosity towards Benji and Paris at all and am very happy with life at the moment."