Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Cabbage Patch Nominees



With all the serious election news these days -- and, regardless of your affiliation, I urge you all to get out and VOTE next Tuesday! -- today's news is a little light-hearted, for a nice change...

If you, like me, grew up in the 80's, you owned a Cabbage Patch Kid, and quite possibly a Koosa, both of which I still have. (Side note: mine is a bald preemie originally given a very Anglo name [Parker John]. You had the option to send in for a "birth certificate" reflecting a name change to one more of your liking. And so, Pino Caspar -- named, respectively, as a diminutive of my father's name (Giuseppe, or Joseph), and the blond kid my cousin Paula had a crush on in elementary school (Caspar Reskinielsen) -- was named. I know: oy...)

Any-kid-with-issues, this year's presidential candidates -- and their Veeps -- have been immortalized in the form of Cabbage Patch Kids. Is it me, or do the Biden and McCain dolls look near-exactly alike?

Rest assured my Barack "kid" will be joining his brother Pino WITHOUT a name change. :-)