Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Nick Hogan Released


Nick Hogan is out of jail. His sister Brooke was photographed giving her brother a huge hug as he walks out a free man. Pretty emotional moment for the Hogan family.

After pleading no contest to reckless driving charges stemming from an August 2007 crash, Nick entered the jail on May 9, 2008 - walking out of the detention facility for the first time on Tuesday morning at 12:32 AM.

Just prior to her brother’s release, Brooke wrote on her MySpace page, “I can’t even tell you, as a sister, how exciting this is for me! Nick and I are like best friends...and I can’t believe how long I’ve gone without him. I just can’t wait to see my Nicky! I’m gonna make him every kind of food you can possibly think of! He’s been living on bread and potatoes so far and I know some Mac-n-Cheese is gonna hit the spot! LOL”