Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Tanushree Dutta - Fitness and Shopping

tanushree-dutta-photo


Fitness freaks and shopaholics make for best friends and what happens when both these virtues crop up in the same pretty head…..its none other than dusky beauty Tanushree Dutta, who has been keeping really fit and going on a shopping rampage.


She has not only been going on a spree shopping for smaller size clothes, but also loads of accessories to go with it. She comments, "Shopping is such a stress buster and I can go on shopping till I drop. I don’t always shop for brands but for stuff, which fits me well and accentuates my features. I am currently a lot into buying indo-western clothes and accessories and I absolutely love buying white tops to team them up with different denims."
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,