Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Patrick Swayze's Work Isn't Killing Him


Did you ever think you would see Patrick Swayze act again after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer just a year ago?

He is not only back to work acting, he's working 12 hour days on a television series which is often a tougher schedule than film. For a man with a 5 percent life expectancy inside five years, he feels very much alive. "I do find myself, at the end of the day, riding home sort of catching myself with a smile on my face."

If his working doesn't come as a surprise, perhaps his role as the featured character on the show does. Beginning January Patrick Swayze stars in The Beast on A & E. The Network is either brave or using him. His character shares traits to Patrick Swayze. This writer speculates that should he die... the storyline will use his death as part of the series. Did I mention Patrick's character is training a partner?