Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Art is King

So how was everyone's weekend? I pretty much had to roll myself into work this morning. Crazy amount of food. Could use another day for vacation, too. Hope that everyone who celebrates the holiday had a wonderful Easter!


{via}

The weather here this weekend was gorgeous and I really, really, really hope spring is here to stay.


So there was church and family and eating, and we visited with some friends who just had a baby. M and I also went to the Art Gallery, mostly to see the King Tut exhibit, which I've been meaning to check out for awhile. They didn't allow photos inside, but I found the items on exhibit fascinating. I also found many of the Renaissance-era paintings by the likes of Tintoretto moving and beautiful and so fitting for Easter weekend.

{via}