Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Preppy Mafia


Hi everyone! It's another week ahead of us. I'd like to start the week by passing on this Preppy Mafia Award/ Tag that I got from Breee. Thanks, Breee! :D

The rules: 1. Copy and paste the above button onto your blog/website

2. Answer the questions below

3. Pass on to bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged

Here we go:

1. Who is your style icon? -- I love Lauren Conrad's style! :D

2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? -- Hmmm, I don't really have a favorite socialite book, but I have read a couple of books from the Gossip Girl series.


3. Favorite party theme? -- I had a Moroccan-themed party for my 18th. I had belly dancers! So, I guess, by far, that is my favorite. :D

4. Go to Halloween costume? -- I dressed as Snow White the last time I actually wore a costume for Halloween. :)

5. Extravagance you cannot live without? -- Hands down, my iPhone. I also love my LV bag. :)

6. Living person you admire? -- Almost everyone I admire are not living anymore... so, I have to say, Hollywood-wise, I admire Jennifer Garner. She seems like a great mom. Her daughters are the happiest kids in Hollywood. She's so simple and down-to-earth. :)


7. Greatest fear? -- I fear that I won't be able to do all the things I want to do.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself? -- I hate how I've always just played it safe. I never did anything out of my comfort zone and I never took risks. Haha.

9. Which talent would you most like to have?-- I would love to learn how to dance.
10. Greatest Achievement? -- I can't really think of one because I think I haven't yet done what I would consider my greatest achievement. But to just give an answer, maybe not having one single detention all the years I've been in school? Haha. :D

I now tag these lovely ladies:

Lorraine Aldor

I hope everyone had a great Monday! :D


*all images are from Google*