Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

the Harry Potter series

In my opinion, the Harry Potter series will always be one of the best books ever written. These are the books that I would love my future children to read. I've read all seven books and even the ones J.K. Rowling wrote on the side (Quidditch through the Ages, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and The Tales of Beedle the Bard). I am just in awe of Rowling's imagination. Imagine keeping up with all those characters and her storyline? Amazing! :D


I have also seen all of the movies (as I am sure most did), and I am sooo excited for the next one coming out in November. I think I am seriously going to be sad when the last movie comes out. Fortunately, the 7th book is divided into two movies (the last to come out next year). :D

If I will be asked which book is my favorite, I honestly cannot answer because I think each book makes the rest good. But, if I was to reread any of them, I think I'd go for the last 3 books.
All in all, I love Harry Potter. :D

Have you read the Harry Potter series? Do you have a favorite?

*all images are from Google*