Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beautiful Home: 04.28.10

To entertain myself during the LOST hiatus I decided to go hunting for beautiful interiors. I had never seen these photos of Kate Hudson's Pacific Palisades home (taken in 2005) until I stumbled on them recently on the W site. I love how the rooms still look fresh even five years on. No secret that I adore the Moroccan touches (gorgeous carved pieces, beautiful screens) and I like how designers Robin Standefer and Stephen Alesch of Roman and Williams paired them with a breezy, casual elegance. Photos by Alexia Silvagni.

I am crazy in love with that
mirror on the far wall.

Love the gothic element added by the
black Murano chandelier. I'm also a fan of
the floors and the cupboard, which is from
a Portuguese convent.

Pieces like this unique chair really
make a room in my opinion.

How cool is this master bedroom sitting
area? Seems like the kind of place
you would never want to leave.

Can I have? Please?!

Great light fixture and I love
the added detail of the dark trim.

And the pièce de résistance...

A gorgeous outdoor space!