Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

New Orleans Food: Red Fish Grill

I've done several posts about the different types of food I ate while on vacation in New Orleans. I also think I've said more than once that I love their cuisine, and I will say it again: I love their food! Hahaha. :D


But, honestly, everything I ate over there were the best I've ever tasted. On our first night there, we ate dinner at this restaurant called Red Fish.


During dining hours, the waiting time is really really long (I'm not too sure about reservations, but you can always check ahead). We waited about an hour before we were seated, but once we started eating, it really was worth the wait. The bread was soooooo good. it was soft and newly baked. We actually asked for more bread about four times, and our server was so nice about it. They have a wide array of dishes that are unique to New Orleans and others that are classic favorites.

Filet Mignon


Blackened Gulf Fish



Grilled Mahi-Mahi, Rice Pilaf on Spinach sauce, and fried oysters


Seafood Creole

We also ordered shrimp gumbo. And for dessert, we ordered chocolate creme brulee, chocolate profiterole, and banana split cheesecake.

It was a really good food trip. If you find yourself on vacation or a stopover in New Orleans, I recommend you stop by Red Fish. They have great food and great service. When I come back, I will definitely eat there again. :D