Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Lush: Ocean Salt

I've known about Lush for a couple of years now, and although they have really great products, I haven't really bought much from them... until now. I guess it's because I'm older now, thus I appreciate beauty and cosmetic products more. But still, I would definitely not call myself a Lush expert. So for those who've just recently tried their products or haven't yet, we're on the same boat. :)

The first product I am gonna talk about is their Ocean Salt scrub. I actually didn't know that my Mom bought this until I saw it in her shower. Haha. ;)

I searched for it on their website, and here is a picture and description:


We make this best-selling scrub out of fine and course sea salt to give your skin a fresh glow like you've just spent a week at the beach. Brightening and cleansing grapefruit infusion and lime oil are balanced with nutritious and moisturizing fresh avocado butter and coconut fat. Cleanse with Ocean Salt and you'll notice an immediate difference. We recommend those with flaky or dry skin use this once a week to exfoliate while those with oily skin cleanse daily with it (lucky you!). $32.95 (8.8oz.)

*from http://www.lushusa.com/*

For some reason, the one we have says it's a face and body scrub, but the picture here says it's only a face scrub. Maybe there is a difference, but the description is basically the same. :)

So, here's what I think about it:

The first time I opened the clay pot and smelled it, there was a bit of a weird smell, but it grows on you. I now love how it smells. I like washing my face with it because it does feel like my face glows and is cleaned after. Sometimes I end up tasting the scrub, either because I put on too much or I accidentally open my mouth. If anything, it tastes okay. It's citrus-y, just like how it's described. But most of all, what I really love to do is scrub my hands, elbows, knees, and feet with it. I know that there are many products out there to scrub your feet with, but you gotta use what you have, right? And can I just say, it works great. :)

If you are going to keep this in your shower (like we do, because ours say it's also a body scrub), make sure to put the lid back on because otherwise, water is gonna get in, and we all don't want that. :)

Oh, and keep your Lush clay pots because if I remember correctly, you can bring back 5 clean clay pots to any Lush store and get a free face mask. :)

Have a great week, everyone! :)