Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My top 5 iPhone apps

I've been using a Blackberry Pearl for about 2 years before we went in and changed our phones. I was going to get a Blackberry Bold, but then I decided to go for an iPhone instead. And so far, I'm loving it. The main thing about it that I love is the size of the screen. Being that the screen makes up the majority of the front of the phone, it's really big enough to show, well, everything. I also love the touch screen aspect of it, although you gotta be careful. One time, I was texting while basically half-asleep, and let's just say that I texted something that looks like this:

hioo. im ghoopd. yui?

And when I first got it, I called almost everyone on my phone book because my fingers would always brush past my contacts' names and there you go, suddenly I'm calling my high school classmate I haven't seen since graduation. Haha. :/

And of course, every iPhone owner complains about the battery. I just learned to deal with it. There's nothing we can do about it. So I just charge mine whenever I need to or whenever I get the chance.

Okay, enough rambling about iPhones. Here are my most frequently used and my favorite iPhone apps:

1. Facebook for iPhone-- it's Facebook. I think that pretty much explains it all. :)


2. E! Online-- it's my way to catch up with the newest Hollywood entertainment news.


3. Backgrounds-- although an iPhone doesn't really have a background (technically), until you hit the home button when your phone is on sleep mode (then you'll see your "background"), I love this app because it has so many cute and funny images. And I mean it... sooooo many.


4. IMDb-- I am the kind of person who when she sees an actor/actress on TV or a movie, and thinks that person looks familiar, has to immediately know where she saw him/her from. I used to always keep a mental note of a movie or actor I have to Google, but I always forget. Now, having this, I can do that on the spot.


5. The Weather Channel-- We all have to know what the weather is to plan our outfits, right? :)


And, most of all, the best part is they are all FREE. :D

What are your favorite apps on your phone/iTouch? Or what features of your phone do you love the most? :)

*all images from Google*