Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Wet Seal

I haven't bought anything new lately, so I decided to look for clothes online. I was gonna go to Forever21's website, but then I decided to look at other stores too. I went ahead and looked at clothes from Wet Seal's website. And guess what? They are having an online sale! We get to take an additional 30% off all clearance items. :D

They have $5 sunglasses, $15 shorts/dresses/jeans/shoes, $10 tops, $8 shoes, and many other great deals. Check them out here. :)

Wet Seal always has sale/clearance promos like this (both store windows show a "sale" sign). A few months ago, I randomly went in to check out what they have, and lucky me, they had a "buy one get one for 99cents" promo! I got a yellow leather jacket for $26 and a dress originally priced at $20 for 99cents! How great is that? :)

What do you guys think about Wet Seal?

*images from Google*