Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Love It!: Urban Rose

Hope you all had amazing weekends. We were pretty busy these last few days with family obligations, but we managed to start looking for appliances. I know its early, but I'm just trying to sort out what I want and then go from there. We also went to Pizzeria Libretto, a must-try if you're ever in Toronto for great, authentic Napoletano pizza (the eat-it-with-a-fork-and-knife kind of pizza). No reservations and usually long wait times (which you can while away at a bar across the street), but worth it. Apparently they even imported a used pizza oven from Napoli. After pizza we headed for drinks at a bar on Ossington that recently opened and still has no sign and then on to Jezebel.

The perfect answer to the Mondays blues--and my statement necklace obsession--are these gorgeous creations from Etsy seller Rebecca3030's shop.

{Doesn't this just scream summer?! LOVE}



Stunning!


Thank you to the lovely Cashon and Company
 for this Happy 101 Award. If you haven't
yet, definitely check out her blog!



And a big thank you to Dawn at
The Alternative Wife for this amazing
You're Going Places, Baby award!



To accept this award I need to blog about where I want to be in 10 years...

I'd like to be doing a lot of what I'm doing now: happily married, blogging, dreaming up ways to decorate our house and make it a home. I'd also like to be a mother, a traveller, and surrounded by family and friends. Where would you like to be in 10 years?