Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Jennifer Behr hair accessories

Even as a little girl, I've always loved wearing headbands - way before Gossip Girl made everyone want to wear them. I've acquired quite a number of headbands over the years. My sisters literally have to drag me away from the headband section of Forever21, H&M, and practically every store that has them.

I just love how headbands can add to my everday outfit. I am not blessed with creativity when it comes to styling my hair. I can do the basic side-swept hair with a clip, but that's about it. See, that's where my favorite headbands come in. :)

I would love to be able to buy Jennifer Behr hair accessories. They are so pretty and delicate. So, from time to time, I check out their website and pick the ones that I will get one day. :)

Here are some I really like:

pearl and chain headwrap, $68



thin wrapped grosgrain headband with pearls, $128


encrusted crystals on silk chiffon headwrap, $595


encrusted crystal on ribbon wrapped chain headwrap, $228





artemesia tiara, $875


*all images and prices from http://www.jenniferbehr.com/*