Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

2011 Golden Globes

If you saw the 2011 Golden Globes, what did you think of it?

I thought Ricky Gervais was hilarious (although, yes, some of his jokes were kind of mean), and it seems like a lot of the thank you speeches were funny too! :D

Let's talk about the red carpet...

My favorite is Catherine Zeta-Jones. She looked absolutely beautiful in this gorgeous green Monique Lhuillier gown.




Mila Kunis looked red carpet perfect in this beautiful Vera Wang gown. I love the color!



It seems like green is a popular color as Angelina Jolie donned this green Atelier Versace dress.


Pink was another popular color...

Lea Michele... hmm, I think this dress is okay. It's not a wow look, but she doesn't look bad either.



Julianne Moore's dress... I love the color, but not so much the look of it.



Natalie Portman in a Viktor & Rolf gown.

These past couple of months have been really great for her... an engagement, a baby on the way, Black Swan is a hit, and she won the Best Actress award. But somehow, her style isn't such a hit. Is it just me or are her recent style choices not so great? But nevertheless, she looks happy and glowing. :)



The blues...

Amy Adams looked beautiful as always in her blue Marchesa dress. I think it's an okay look.



Mandy Moore in a blue Monique Lhuillier gown... The dress is okay, but it's not my favorite. And I wish she did something more with her hair.




A lot of the celebrities wore beautiful colors. I like the color of Kyra Sedgwick's dress.



And then there are some who chose not to wear bright colors...

Eva Longoria looks fantastic in this black Zac Posen fishtail gown.



I think Jennifer Lopez's Zuhair Murad dress is a love it or hate it kind of look. Personally, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I think she looks beautiful, though. :)



I think Anne Hathaway looks great. Not a big fan of the dress, but she rocks it!



I like Leighton Meester's dress, I think it's so pretty.



Sandra Bullock... A lot of people don't like her bangs, but I think it looks okay. The dress is simple, not jaw-dropping, but not such a miss either.



Scarlett Johansson... not a fan of her hair. Her dress is okay.



These three are definitely not my favorites...

Michelle Williams, why why why? What happened?

Remember her beautiful purple frock and her other gorgeous yellow dress she wore to awards shows years ago when Brokeback Mountain was nominated for numerous awards?



I honestly cannot remember the last time I liked Christina Aguilera's red carpet look. This look is just all wrong... her hair and makeup, and her Zuhair Murad dress... no no no.



Helena Bonham Carter... actually, should I even be surprised?


Whose red carpet look did you like the most? Whose did you not like at all?

*images from Yahoo! and www.usmagazine.com*