Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

It's a warm Tuesday...

It's sooo weird. It's January, but it's warm - it feels like the end of spring, approaching summer. I mean, yeah, this is California where we enjoy sunshine most of the time, but it's January, it's supposed to be cold!

Okay, enough ranting about the weather... I mentioned some rainy day photos I took about a month ago, and here they are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It doesn't look like California, huh?

Those were taken when we experienced heavy rains the week approaching Christmas.

Those days were the last time I wore my boots. I am all for going to the beach in January, but can we have cold weather back so I can wear my boots before I break out my sandals and dresses again? Haha, some of you might think I'm crazy. ;)

But, really, I have yet to get a pair of riding boots. :)

Photobucket

Check out these boots:

Photobucket

I like:

3. J. Crew classic riding boot

8. Pour La Victoire riding boot

Photobucket

3. Maurie & Eve leopard print boot

6. Stuart Weitzman suede bootie

8. Elizabeth and James platform boot

Which one/s did you like?