Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Tagged by Caro! :)

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Caro tagged me to share 15 random facts about myself a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy to finally be able to post this. :D

Rules: Come up with 15 random facts about yourself and share them with the blog world!
After doing this post tag 5 other bloggers to do this.

1. I loooove food.

2. I love to bake.


3. I would love to own a pastry shop/bakery one day... kinda like Katherine Heigl's in Life As We Know It or Meryl Streep's in It's Complicated.


4. I love to read.


5. I've just recently discovered the joys of online shopping.



6. I started writing snail mails again. Letter writing really is fun. I actually have a penpal -- Hi, Emily!


7. My favorite color is yellow.

8. Next on my baking list: Lemon bars.


9. I want to travel all over the world.



10. Since I cannot do that quite yet, I am happy to travel through the Travel Channel. ;)


11. One of my favorite Travel Channel shows: Ghost Adventures.


12. I love hot chocolate. I've moved on from Swiss Miss to actually making my own hot chocolate mix. :)


13. I like to sing in the shower. Haha. ;P


14. I hated P.E.



15. I saw some rainy day photos I took that I will share another day. ;)

I'm supposed to pick 5 bloggers, but I would love to get to know all of you more. Please feel free to do this tag too. :D

Have a good night!

*images from Photobucket and Google*