Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Travel Destination: San Francisco

Happy Saturday, dear friends! :D

As I was thinking of what my post for today will be, I suddenly realized that it has been so long since I last did a Travel Destination post.

Let's go to San Francisco, shall we? :)


The last time I've been to San Francisco was over 7 years ago. Isn't that weird? It's just in California, but we haven't been back in years. It's a pretty long road trip compared to the 5 hours or so it takes to go to Las Vegas. I'm really hoping to go to San Francisco sometime this year, though. :)



I think the Golden Gate Bridge is the quintessential San Francisco landmark.



The San Mateo-Hayward Bridge is one of the longest bridges in the world.

San Francisco has other bridges besides these two such as the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, Richmond-San Rafael Bridge, and Dumbarton Bridge.


San Francisco Trolley

One thing I want to do when we go back to San Francisco is take a trip to Alcatraz Island.


This prison is legendary. I think J.K. Rowling's Azkaban Prison was modeled after this. ;)




Something I've noticed about San Francisco is that it is almost always cold. We went there in the summer. It was July 4th (my birthday) - around that time, Los Angeles is usually enjoying hot weather, but in San Francisco, it was freezing (but then again, maybe that's just me talking). We were going to have a picnic by the bay, but it was so cold, we ended up eating inside the car. Haha. :)

The Palace of Fine Arts

Another place we have to go to is Lombard Street (aka Crooked Street).



I don't know if I can ever drive up or down that street. It's crazy! ;)




These San Francisco houses look so cute. They remind me of Charmed!



The Transamerica Pyramid can apparently be seen from virtually everywhere in San Francisco. However, a fellow blogger, AmberLights, said that it can only be seen downtown because of the hills. Thanks for sharing that info!

Hungry? Let's go to the Fisherman's Wharf! :D


Or Chinatown!


Have you been to San Francisco? Where else should we go?

I haven't been there in so long, I probably missed out quite a few places to visit. ;P

Some of my favorite movies were also set in San Francisco:

The Wedding Planner



Just Like Heaven

Oh, and The Sweetest Thing!

Can you think of other movies set in San Francisco?

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend! :D

*all images from Google*