Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

CSN Store: Shoes Got Sole

Happy Monday! :D

I hope you had a good start to your week.

I'm happy to finally find some time to go back to my normal posting routine. ;)

I'm sure we are all familiar with CSN and their over 200 stores. I was given an opportunity to purchase something from their online stores and make a review on it. I seriously couldn't make up my mind - there were so many things to choose from!

I ended up sticking to http://www.shoesgotsole.com/, and got their Peace Moccasins Kristina Booties. It was the perfect choice because I have a couple of boots, but only one pair of moccasins. And we all know moccasins are really really really comfy, perfect for cold weather, and not to mention, stylish. :D

The Peace Moccasins Kristina Booties are available in 4 colors.

Brown:



Tan:


Gray:




and Black:



I got mine in Brown.


Photobucket
My CSN package!!! :D


Their customer service is very good, and my package arrived on time. After placing your order, you will get an order confirmation e-mail. And once your order has been prepared and shipped, you will get an e-mail with a tracking number.



Photobucket

My moccasin booties were on sale for $47. And shipping? Free! :D

The thing I like about CSN (besides their generosity to bloggers like us) is that they have tons of products to choose from, and many of them have free shipping.

So, about my new moccasins... here they are:


Photobucket

My shoe size plays around 6 and 6 and a half (sometimes 7). Since I get my boots in 6 and a half, I decided to get my moccasins in the same size. When I first opened the box, my initial reaction was that the moccasins are too small. But then when I tried them on, they were a good fit - perfectly snug.


Photobucket

It has that really cute peace sign. :D

I don't know if you can really notice it from that photo, but the soles are leather too - the exact material of the rest of the moccasins. I wasn't entirely sure if they can be worn outside since it doesn't really have "soles". I decided to go for it though, and it worked out well. Just avoid wearing them when it's raining. And the color seems way darker in person than in the photos, but I think it will lighten with time.

There is also a little note about the leather:

Photobucket

When I first wore them, the color went a bit on my feet, but it's no big deal, it washes off in the shower. And it does diminish over time.

I love my new moccasins and have gotten compliments when I wore them. :D

I think the price is pretty reasonable - most good quality moccasins are around that price range, some even more expensive.

I suggest that you be absolutely certain about the size you are going to get. I don't know anything about CSN's return policy so I can't say how returning/exchanging would go. Do you know anything about their return policy?

So yup, I am definitely thinking of purchasing shoes and other stuff from CSN again. :D

Have you purchased anything from any of CSN's online stores? What did you get?