Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Weddings and Movies

Happy Friday, everyone!

Is it just me or did this week go by ever so slowly?
Have you guys read about the new zodiac sign?

Haha, sorry, I just had to put that in there...

Anyways, on to my post for the day... I've noticed that a lot of the movies I enjoy watching has a wedding. Come to think of it, there are a lot of wedding movies out there - and I love almost all of them.

Here are my favorite weddings in movies:

1. Bride Wars

Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson both wore Vera Wang.

Which dress do you like better?


2. 27 Dresses

According to an article I read, Katherine Heigl's dress was from Amsale.


3. Sex and the City

Sarah Jessica Parker wore this Vivienne Westwood gown for the wedding scene in the movie.


4. Made of Honor

I like the simplicity of this dress, and I love the flower on her hair.


5. Mamma Mia

I love Amanda Seyfried's hair, dress, and headdress! And the wedding in the movie is so laidback and beautiful!


6. Monster-In-Law

It's such a funny movie. The houses and clothes in this movie are just so pretty!


7. The Proposal

Sandra Bullock's dress looked so nice on her. The barn where the wedding was held was really beautiful. :)


8. The Wedding Planner

Bridgette Wilson-Sampras' dress is so poofy and pretty!


I like Jennifer Lopez's cute little pillbox hat and veil. :)


9. A Walk to Remember

One of my all-time favorites... I like Mandy Moore's veil, but I don't think I'd go for that in real life. ;)

I could name more wedding movies, but where's the fun in that?

What is/are your favorite wedding movie/s?

Have a great weekend, my loves!

*all images from Google*