Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Movie Review: Alice in Wonderland and Killers

Hi everyone! I can't believe 2011 is finally here!

How did you ring in the New Year?

I can't make up my mind as to what my first post of the year will be, so instead of going with the jumbled posts I've been doing lately, I thought it'd be nice to actually make a post about some things I promised I would do. And one of those things is a movie review. :)

I mentioned on my previous posts that I watched Alice in Wonderland.

I honestly couldn't remember the story and the original cartoon version of Alice in Wonderland. Watching the movie brought back some of those childhood memories. :)

19-year-old Alice returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends: the White Rabbit, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Dormouse, the Caterpillar, the Cheshire Cat, and of course, the Mad Hatter. Alice embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the Red Queen's reign of terror.

*from Yahoo! movies*


Mia Wasikowska played Alice well. I actually can't imagine anyone else being Alice.


Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen

I think she's got playing characters like that down to a T.


Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter


What can I say... no one else could've done it better than he did.

Anne Hathaway as the White Queen



She played her part well too, as she always does. :)




Tweedledee and Tweedledum - they are really funny!


I think they cast the perfect actors to play their respective roles. No complains about the acting - they were all good. I also liked the idea of a 19-year old Alice coming back to Wonderland. Action-wise... there was a fight scene, although I expected it to be a little more intense, but it was still pretty good.


I liked the movie. I think it is worth watching. :)


Have you seen Alice in Wonderland? What did you think of it?

------------------------------------

Next movie: Killers




Spencer Aimes is just your average, undercover, government-hired super-assassin accustomed to a life of exotic European locales, flashy sports cars and even flashier women. But when he meets Jen Kornfeldt, a beautiful, fun-loving computer tech recovering from a bad break-up, he finds true love and happily trades international intrigue for domestic bliss.Three years later, Spencer and Jen are still enjoying a picture-perfect marriage... that is, until the morning after Spencer's 30th birthday. That's when Spencer and Jen learn he's the target of a multi-million dollar hit. Even worse, the hired killers have been stalking the happy couple for years, and could be anyone: friends, neighbors, the grocery store clerk, even that crabby old guy shuffling across the street. Now Spencer and Jen are on the run for their lives. As their suburban paradise turns into a paranoid game of dodge-the-bullet, they must find out who wants Spencer dead and why, all the while trying to save their marriage, manage his pain-in-the-ass in-laws, keep up neighborly appearances and just plain survive. And you thought suburban life was easy.

*from Yahoo! movies*


Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher played their parts well. No problems in the acting department. I also thought they looked cute together. There were a lot of nice and funny moments.

I think the main problem of this movie is the weak story line. It feels as if the story wasn't well thought-out. I was watching it, getting into the whole spy-CIA-assassin theme, I was like "OMG, who is the bad guy?!". And then the answer comes, and I was just like "Really? That's it?".

I think it's a good movie to watch if you have nothing else to do or if you just want a relaxing night, just hanging out.

And, seriously, Ashton Kutcher was soooooo cute in this movie. He plays the spy character well. So yeah, if you love Ashton, watch this movie! :D

Have you seen Killers? Opinions?
-----------------------------------------
Last thing, I was reading E! Online, and I saw that Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock spent New Year's Eve together! :D


They ate at Sandra's Texas restaurant Bess Bistro, where they were seen holding hands and looking cute together. I read that Sandra is helping Ryan go through his divorce. They are just friends, but wouldn't it be nice if they do end up together? As much as the news of Ryan's newly single status made a lot of girls happy (yes, including me, haha), I think Sandra and Ryan would make a perfect couple. I am rooting for them! :D

What do you think?

--------------------------------------

I hope you all had a fabulous New Year's celebration! I look forward to sharing 2011 with you!

*all images from Google*