Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Movie Monday :D

Happy Monday, everyone!

We are now on the last week of the first month of 2011. Wow. :O

This post's title is Movie Monday because I just recently saw three much talked about movies:


127 Hours -

Haha, I know, I tend to see movies later than most. ;)

Anyways, James Franco was really really good! He actually reminded me a bit of Tom Hanks in Castaway. Aron Ralston's story is such an amazing one - after I got over the whole "Why didn't you tell anyone where you were going?!" part. It really is "a triumphant true story". A triumph of my own? I was able to live through the arm cutting scene. Haha. ;P



Black Swan -


Okay, now this movie... it was good and intense, but also dark and kind of weird. I'm glad I saw it, but I don't know if I'm all for watching it again. That being said, I thought Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis were perfect for their respective roles.



The King's Speech -

It was a beautiful story. The actors were all amazing. Colin Firth was absolutely brilliant! I'm really hoping he wins an Academy Award - he deserves it. :D Geoffrey Rush was amazing too. And it was so good to see Helena Bonham Carter playing a good character - a nice rest from being Bellatrix Lestrange and the Red Queen.

Have you seen these movies? What did you think of them?
-----------------------------------------------

A few months ago, fellow blogger Emy informed me that I won her L'Bri giveaway. I promised her a review, and after months of using the four products I got, I am now ready to make my reviews. Watch out for them in the coming days! :D

Photobucket
body wash, hand & body lotion, facial masque, and rejuvenating facial peel

Have a fantastic week!