Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

2011 SAG Awards

Happy last Monday of the month!

Last night, the 2011 SAG Awards was held here in Los Angeles. While it wasn't as star-studded as the Golden Globes, a lot of celebrities still showed up - let's see what they wore! :)

Mila Kunis - Alexander McQueen dress and Cartier bracelet

I think she looked beautiful! It was a totally different look from her Golden Globes one, and she pulled it off.

Natalie Portman - Azzaro column gown and $2 million worth of Tiffany jewels

I like this look better than her Golden Globes one. I like how the dress hugs her baby bump. And those yellow diamond earrings? To die for! Her hair kind of looks weird from the front, though. But, whatever, she looks beautiful and happy. :)

Tina Fey - Oscar de la Renta dress

One of the funniest people alive! She looks red carpet perfect! :D

Jennifer Lawrence - Oscar de la Renta gown and Judith Lieber clutch

Beautiful color! And I love how well the black goes with the hot pink.

Amy Adams - ribbed Herve Leroux halter, Kimberly McDonald earrings, and sleek ponytail

I love Amy Adams! She is always so beautiful! Her sleek, high ponytail is simple and stunning at the same time.

Angie Harmon - feathered Monique Lhuillier dress

I don't know if I've ever seen a Monique Lhuillier creation that I didn't like. This dress is beautiful, and it looks great on Angie Harmon. But what's up with her roots?

Helena Bonham Carter - lace cocktail Marc Jacobs frock and matching shoes! ;)

Yay, she looks good! Even if her hair and sunglasses still look weird, I think she looks great. And I love what she said about knowing that she won't make it to the best dressed anyway, so she might as well make it to the worst. ;)

Heather Morris - nude Romona Keveza gown

Absolutely beautiful and elegant - perfect! I love how Heather Morris is starting to get noticed. She is one talented girl!

Lea Michele - Oscar de la Renta dress

I've read good comments on Lea Michele's look, but I don't like it very much. While she was walking the red carpet, I was scared that any moment she would have a wardrobe malfunction.

Dianna Agron - Chanel dress

Not the best choice. The dress just looks too matronly for her and her hair is kind of weird. She said she wanted the short length so she won't have to worry about someone stepping on her dress, but come on, the hem line and the length are just awkward!

Whose look did you like the best? Whose did you not like at all?

*images from Yahoo! and
www.usmagazine.com*