Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

American Idol Season 10 :)

Happy Thursday!

Were you able to watch the season 11 premiere of American Idol last night?


I know most people are a bit skeptical about whether or not American Idol can still stay on air -- Simon left, Ellen being a judge didn't work out too well, Kara left too, and I have to admit, last season wasn't all that great. But, it seems like this new season will be better.


It does feel weird to not have Simon and his snarky comments. The show is more light-hearted, easy going, and fun. I think the new judges, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler, are good choices to go along with American Idol veterans Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest.

It's fun to watch Jennifer Lopez slowly learning how to say no. And, watch out for Steven Tyler's facial expressions and reactions. ;)


Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler know what they are talking about, not like Ellen (I love her, but really, she seemed so lost last season).

I've read that ratings went down, but I'm really hoping that this season won't disappoint.

Another thing that I will be looking forward to (besides the changes in the show) is Jennifer's outfits and looks, of course! She looks so beautiful and her clothes, accessories, and makeup are perfect!



I think by the end of this season, I will definitely make a post on Jennifer's American Idol outfits. :D

-----------------------------------

If you haven't seen them, I hope you check out my previous posts:

Wedding: Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom
Warm Tuesday and Boots
2011 Golden Globes

---------------------------------

In other news, click the link below to read the article "20 Acclaimed Authors and Their Unique Writing Rituals". It's very interesting. :)

http://www.mastersdegree.net/blog/2011/20-acclaimed-authors-and-their-unique-writing-rituals/

I hope you had or are having a good Thursday! :D