Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

It's In The Bag Blog Crawl


I'm so happy to be participating in the very fun Blog Crawl organized by the lovely Ashley from A Hasty Life. I always love seeing those What's In Your Bag posts, and now you get to see what's in mine--whether you want to or not!



I had hoped to get this post up eaaaarly this morning but technical difficulties prevented me from doing so. Unfortunately that means you'll have to deal with some not-so-great cell phone pictures of what I lug around with me every day. That should definitely be one of my resolutions, to start posting pictures as stylish and gorgeous as other bloggers do! I'm on it.



I also figured it would be more fun to see some of the random items that appear in my purse. I mean, most of us carry around wallets and cell phones, above are some of the other things that I can be found lugging around. Among them...
  • Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels (I heart these to death and am never without them)
  • Playing cards (often also accompanied with a book or two--you know, in case I ever get bored...at work)
  • A notepad and pen, which I can never find when I need them
  • An old ticket to a sporting event (movie tickets can also be found)
  • Some random hair and a mirror I rarely use
  • MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
  • Smashbox Lipgloss in Candid
  • MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl
  • Play-Doh left over from a niece or nephew
  • A rosary (which I keep in the tiny pocket of my purse)
  • A clutch that I used on the weekend and stuffed into my bigger purse--ID, extra money and all
  • Gum and...batteries?
  • Blog business cards (from House 09) as well as "real job" business cards (not pictured)
  • Cotton balls and Q-Tips swiped from a hotel on a recent stay


I'm switching bags constantly but this is one of my fave day bags.
Big, easy to keep clean and in a good neutral colour. Perfect for me.

So, now that you've seen the unvarnished truth of the random things I'm carrying around every day I'd love to see what's in your purse! And you can check out what was in Peggy Ann's bag yesterday and see what's going on in For The Easily Distracted's purse tomorrow. For a full list of bloggers participating you can go here. Thanks Ashley for organizing this great blog event!