Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Adam Lamber Finally Comes Out of the Closet - Officially


After months of speculation, rumors and suggestive photos, it's finally official: 'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert is coming out, telling Rolling Stone magazine that he's gay and proud of it. Even Lambert himself says that his admission probably won't come as a shocker to many. "I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It's just another part of me," Lambert says.

So why, exactly, did he save the news for a major magazine spread? "I didn't want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bull----. I need to be able to explain myself in context," Lambert tells Rolling Stone. "Control of this situation" is very important to Lambert.

"I loved it this season when girls went crazy for me. As far as I'm concerned, it's all hot. Just because I'm not sticking it in there doesn't mean that I don't find it beautiful," Lambert (graphically) tells Rolling Stone. Lambert even goes on to share his feelings toward sharing a living space with 'Idol' champion Kris Allen. He says that when the show moved them in together, "I was like, 'Oh, s--t, they put me with the cute guy.' Distracting! He's the one guy that I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type – except that he has a wife. I mean, he's open-minded and liberal, but he's definitely 100 percent straight."

All of those older photos that hit the Internet purportedly showing Lambert kissing another man and dressed up in drag? Legit, Lambert says. "I've only dressed in drag three or four times – and of course I took pictures, because I looked amazing – but I don't tuck and I don't wear breasts, that's not me. Sucking my boy's face? Yes, that I will own," he joked.

Speaking openly about this subject matter hasn't always come easy for Lambert. He says that during school, he was "so scared" of his sexuality. He never even confirmed the news to his parents, who found out in shocking fashion. Through it all, Lambert says he's "finally checked in to my self-worth for the first time in my life, and the fact that it has coincided with 'Idol' is so sweet." Sure, he still has his self doubts, but, as he put it, "for the most part, when I look in the mirror now, I finally see somebody who can do something cool."