Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Divya Dutta not insecure about Mallika Sherawat

Actress Divya Dutta , who is making her Hollywood debut with Hisss says that she is not afraid of being overshadowed by her glamorous co-star Mallika Sherawat in the fantasy film.

"Mallika plays the 'Nagin' in the film and therefore she is featured prominently in the publicity material.

"My role though small gives me plenty of opportunity to display my skills as an actor and the kind of attention I received with small roles in my previous films I really don't need to feel insecure," Dutta said in an interview.

divyadutta bollywood actress 200609

Dutta who debuted with 1994 film 'Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna' had to wait for a good decade before getting noticed in the 2004 hit Veer Zaara which won her a Filmfare nomination in the 'Best Supporting Actress' category.

While 'Veer Zaara' gave her a fresh lease of life it was Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra's Delhi 6 that helped her break the 'girl next door' image.

"Life changed after Veer Zaara and post 'Delhi 6' I have been offered characters which were earlier considered too bold for me," said the 33-year-old actress.