Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Heidi Montag Says Posing for Playboy is an Honor


Heidi Montag has yet to admit to posing for Playboy's September issue, but she has already stated that it would be a huge honor to do so. "Many iconic women have done it: Charlize Theron, Sharon Stone did it, Marilyn Monroe. So it's a very amazing, well-known magazine. I would love to do it, but I would do it very tastefully. I think you would have to see, if I did do it" Montag stated.

Heidi also goes on to say that she does not think that posing for Playboy would conflict with her Christian beliefs. Her reason why you may ask? Montag states, "I'm more of a modern Mother Teresa," she said. "I would take things with moderation. I think God created the body. I think we're born naked. We die naked. I don't think it's something to be ashamed of. I think the body is a beautiful piece of artwork that God created. I have nothing to be ashamed of."