Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Al Roker vs. Speidi

Heidi and Spencer Pratt recently sat down to talk with Al Roker on the Today Show about their time on I'm A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here. They thought it would be a typical interview, but were in for a harsh surprise when weatherman Al Roker began to do the interview. “Was the weatherman asking us questions? I thought we were gonna get Matt Lauer. We were thrown off that the weatherman was trying to talk to Speidi,” Spencer told Ryan Seacrest.

Speidi claims that Al was very agressive and rude throughout the interview. He antagonized them about their antics on I'm A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here. The couple felt like they were attacked. "I was shocked at how rude he was — I was crying afterward because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly and mean-spirited," Heidi said.

Al Roker did not just sit back as Speidi slams him. He fought back by insulting Speidi even more and saying that the interview was not an attack. "They are so unused to people actually asking them a real question that they didn’t know how to handle it,” Roker said. He then carried his anger towards Speidi onto his Twitter where he posted, “Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for... being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we’re at minute 11 of their 15."

How long will this Al Roker vs. Speidi feud go on? Watch the video of the infamous interview that started it all and judge for yourself if Al Roker took the interview too far or if Speidi just blew it out of proportion.