Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Just When You Thought Speidi Couldn't Get Any Worse

Speidi has been monopolizing the tabloids with the 2 week old story of their stay on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!. Things finally started to die down until Al Roker interviewed them with slight harshness. Next they had their interview on The View, which wasn't as harsh as Al Roker, but they still didn't baby them with their questions. It looks like people are starting to get tough on the The Hills couple.

After having to go through all that you would think that they'd learn to watch what they say. Their reputation just keeps plummeting down this cliff and they're doing absolutely nothing to help themselves. "I'm a Celebrity' was a life-changing experience for me," Spenser said to MTV News, "I found Jesus in the jungle, so that was huge. Other than that, that's all I wanted to find in the jungle. And then I was out of there, 'cause Heidi and I were the only celebrities on that show."

When asked if they returned for their charity because they wanted to help Spenser replied, "To be honest, I'm not a martyr for my charity. I'm not going to die for my charity. I'd rather just write them a check or go give blood. Putting myself in that kind of experience, I'm not there yet. I feel like the charity let me down for putting me in that situation."

What "celebrity" would ever say that about a charity? Al Roker is probably right, Speidi is on the 11th minute from their 15 minutes of fame. Wonder what shebang they have planned for their last sad 4 minutes. How much more worse do you think it will get?

Check out the video of the interview here