Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Heidi and Spencer Will Return for "I'm a Celebrity..." Finale


After leaving the show, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! three times, Heidi and Spencer Pratt will return yet again for the show's finale. Spencer told MTV News, that he would head back to the jungle for a fourth go at it. Well according to UsMagazine.com, the couple has booked their tickets to return to Costa Rica for the show's June 25th finale.

"I actually was just letting NBC know that I am ready to go back," Spencer told MTV News earlier this week. "We tried to go back, but the cast said they would mutiny if we showed up!" Spencer also said he'd consider another go at it next season. "For season two of 'I'm a Celebrity,' I'm back," he said. "I'm ready. I got a whole new attitude about it."Are Heidi and Spencer trying to redeem themselves, or just continuing to sell themselves out to the camera? You be the judge.