Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Cold Monday and Potato Chips

Happy Monday, everyone!

Is it weird that cold and gloomy days (with a bit of rain) make me kind of happy? Maybe it's because we are so used to having sunny days here in LA that days like this

Photobucket

and this

Photobucket

are exciting - it's so different.

Those pictures were taken today, and right now my Mom is making yummy cold weather food.

Current temperature: between 58 and 61 degrees fahrenheit. Cold for LA standards. ;)

Anyone with me on liking gloomy days? How's the weather where you live?

Another indication that Fall is indeed here:

Photobucket

Pumpkins! :D

On days like this, it'd be nice to spend the day hanging out with your family or friends, watching movies, cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, eating... *sigh* If only we don't have to go to work, or school, or do stuff around the house. *sigh*

But anyways, besides popcorn, I think chips are good munchies when watching TV. Here are potato chips that my siblings and I love to eat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We get these from our local grocery store for 99cents! CostPlus World Market has them too, but I think they sell it at around $2.

What is your favorite potato chips? Brand, flavor, etc.

Have a great week, my dear friends! :D