Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Essence 6in1 Buffer Nail File

It really felt like Friday today, it's so weird. ;)

But, *sigh* it's only Wednesday, good thing it's Thursday tomorrow and we're another day closer to the weekend! :D

I thought I finished reviewing everything I got from my sister and brother-in-law for my 20th birthday (this past July), but nope, I still have some stuff left to share. :D

Essence 6in1 Buffer Nail File

Photobucket

The 6-in-1 Buffer Nail File by Essence is the ultimate file to shorten, shape, even out, cleanse, smooth, and polish your nails.

With six different textures, the 6in1buffer file always offers the right strength to shorten, shape, even out, cleanse, smooth, and polish your nails. Leaves your hands looking freshly manicured in an instant.

*from www.ulta.com*

The six sides are:

Step 1 - shorten

Step 2 - file

Step 3 - adjust

Step 4 - clean

Step 5 - smooth

Step 6 - polish

I really can't say anything bad about this nail file because for 99cents, it's extraordinarily amazing! You'll get so much out of it. I would definitely recommend this! :D

Do you use this kind of nail file? What do you think of it?

On another note, the lovely Toni Tralala gave her followers this You Rock! Awesome Follower Award! So, if you are reading this and you are a follower of mine, grab this award because you are awesome and I love you! :D

To see my previous posts, click the links below:

Taco Tuesday!

Movie Trailers and Tagged by Raeny

Life As We Know It

Thanks, everyone! :D