Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Movie Trailers and Tagged by Raeny! :D

Happy 10-10-10, everyone!!! :D

I mentioned on my previous post that I saw Life As We Know It, and now I would just like to share some movie previews that were shown.

*click the link to view my Life As We Know It post*

Two of the previews were How Do You Know and Morning Glory - I shared their trailers here.

Here are the other ones:

Due Date: Robert Downey Jr., Zach Galifianakis, Jamie Foxx.... super funny!!! I am definitely watching this! :D

Tangled: Mandy Moore as Rapunzel. It's from Disney - and I want to see it. :D



Hereafter: Matt Damon and Bryce Dallas Howard. Directed by Clint Eastwood. All brilliant. I am considering seeing it (if someone wants to go with me). ;)


Which of these three do you want to see?

I was also tagged by Raeny to answer some questions, so here they are:

If you were to be the inventor of one of the greatest gadgets of today, which gadget would that be and why? - Hmmmm, instant traveling? Like just push a button and be somewhere you want to be right away... haha, sounds impossible, but it'd be cool. :D

You have to choose, would you rather eat a cockroach or a worm? - If I really really have to choose, I think I'd go with the worm than the cockroach.

What's your favorite cartoon as a child? - Oh my, I have a lot of favorite cartoons. The Jetsons, Yogi Bear, Winnie the Pooh, The Power Puff Girls, Little Lulu... do you guys remember those? :)

If you could have any animal trained as a pet, what animal would you want? - A dolphin - I think it would be fun to swim with one anytime I want.

If you had three days left to live, what would you do in that short time? - I would travel to all the places I want to go to with my family and get in touch with people I care about that I've lost contact with.

Would you rather be an outlaw but really rich or be a good citizen but average in wealth? - I'd rather be a good citizen but average in wealth - at least I would be free to enjoy life.

If you could have a celebrity best friend, who would it be? - Lauren Conrad - I really want to borrow her clothes and shoes and bags and accessories. Haha. ;)

Live for 80 years being single, or live for 30 years happily married to the one you love? - Definitely live for 30 years happily married to the one I love! :D

Thanks for this Raeny - these are fantastic questions!

I encourage anyone who wants to answer these questions too to do so. Let me know, I would love to read your answers! :)

Have a great week ahead!