Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Happy Thanksgiving!


"A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue,
but the parent of all the other virtues." ~ Cicero


Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian peeps! I hope you're enjoying your long weekend in style. And Happy Columbus Day to all my American friends. I'm thankful for so many things this year, not the least of which is all the wonderful friends and people I've met through blogging and all of you who continue to read and contribute to this blog on a daily basis. Thank you!


"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. "
~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy


"Thanksgiving, man.  Not a good day to be my pants." 
~ Kevin James





Photos via WeHeartIt
Drawing by Igor + André