Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Essence Mineral Compact Powder

Hi, everyone! I hope your week is starting out great!

I gotta say that one of the things I miss most about summer is having so much time on my hands. Tons of time = quality blogging time. I wasn't able to blog hop this past weekend as I planned. :( But I hope to do that today. :)

Oh, I just want to share with you guys that I got a perfect score on my Math midterm! At first I was like :O, but now I'm all :D.

Anyway, moving on, I want to share with everyone one of my favorite makeup items from the stash my sister gave me for my 20th birthday (last July).

Essence Mineral Compact Powder


Mineral Compact Powder by Essence is fortified with minerals and has a micro-fine texture for a smooth and matte complexion.
*from http://www.ulta.com/*

They have 3 shades to choose from:

Natural Beige 01, Soft Beige 02, and Perfect Beige 04.

*I have Natural Beige.*

I love this one because, first of all, it's only $2.99 - so affordable! It blends well, doesn't settle into creases, covers up the shiny parts on my face, it is light-weight, and lasts long. :D

When I have a lot of time in the morning to get ready, I put this over my liquid foundation. But most of the time I am in a hurry, so I just use this compact powder without the liquid foundation - and it works great!

I've noticed that these past few weeks, my normal makeup routine has gone like this: moisturizer, concealer, compact powder, blush (those two are interchangeable, haha), lip balm and lip gloss. I've definitely eliminated quite a few steps. But it works out okay, at least I still look presentable. ;)

I really have no complains about this product because it has been working so well for me.

Have you tried using Essence Mineral Compact Powder? What do you think of it?

What's your favorite compact powder?

Another thing I want to show you guys is the pattern on the powder:

I think it's cute. :)

I wish everyone's week is going great!

Are your Halloween costumes ready?
:D