Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Movie: Life As We Know It

I hope everyone is having an awesome Saturday! :)

Last night, I went to go see Life As We Know It with my friends. We were actually choosing between that and The Social Network, but romantic-comedy, chick flick, feel-good movie won. Maybe I'll see the The Social Network sometime next week.


Here is the movie's trailer:



Okay, so yes - it's the same old chick flick - predictable and all that. But I actually loved it. While I do like watching movies with depth and substance, rom-coms and chick flicks are just really my kinda movie - especially after a long week. Plus, it's the perfect movie to watch with your sisters, best friends, mom, aunt...

"Get out of my car! Get out of my SmartCar!"



Holly Berenson is an up-and-coming caterer and Eric Messer is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous first date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Eric are forced to put their differences aside. Juggling career ambitions and competing social calendars, they'll have to find some common ground while living under one roof.
(*from Yahoo! movies*)


I am not going to say more about the story than that summary does because I don't really want to spoil it for those of you who might want to see it. ;)

All I am going to say is I enjoyed this movie. Everyone was laughing all throughout the 1 hour and 52 minutes. You will cry and laugh. You will feel their frustration, struggle, happiness, and love for Sophie. And you will just adore the baby. She is so cute! (Triplets actually played the role of Sophie.)

sniffing the baby's diaper

"It's like Slumdog Millionaire in there!"


Another thing I loved was that it was set in Atlanta - not Los Angeles or New York or the other usual places. And the house they used was just absolutely beautiful!


While Katherine Heigl may be unpopular to some, I think she definitely has talent. She can make you laugh and cry at the same time. What do you think of her?


Josh Duhamel, on the other hand, is just as good-looking as ever. It's so cute to see him with a baby. (I wonder when he and Fergie will have one of their own.) On the acting department, I have no complains. He was good. He's come a long way from being Tad Hamilton in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!


I also loooooved Katherine Heigl's look in this movie - her clothes, sandals, boots, accessories, hairstyle - everything!

I loved her sandals from this scene - too bad we can't see all of it in this photo.

I think these are the same sandals! Haha. I want it. And I want her beret!

The house is just lovely!

As for chemistry, they definitely have it. I think they look cute together. Wayyyy more than with Gerard Butler in The Ugly Truth.




Final Verdict: If you want to relax, unwind, and laugh, this is a good movie to watch. I loved it. I don't regret seeing it at all. :D

Have you seen Life As We Know It? Did you like it?

Are you thinking of seeing it?

Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

*all images from Google*