Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Rocky Road Bars :D

Happy Monday, everyone!

It was raining today, and we should be expecting a few more days of showers - not really complaining - we could use a couple days of rain. And plus, I get to wear my boots! :D

A few weeks ago, I made rocky road bars. I actually got the recipe months ago from one of our fellow bloggers, however, I'm so sorry to say that I really can't remember whose blog it was. So, if this recipe came from you, or if you remember whose it is, please let me know. Sorry and thanks! :)

What we need:

12 oz. chocolate chips

Photobucket

I used semi-sweet chocolate chips.

3/4 cups chunky peanut butter

Photobucket

These were on sale at Food 4 Less - $1 each!

8 cups mini marshmallows

Photobucket

I think we can use more or less according to what we feel like.

Directions:

Mix chocolate chips and chunky peanut butter over hot water. Add marshmallows. Stir. Pour into a buttered pan. Let cool (for an hour or so). Cut into squares.

Simple, huh? :D

Taaa-daaa!

Photobucket

You get these yummy, chocolate-y, creamy, and rich rocky road bars!

I added more marshmallows on top because my siblings and I love them.

We can do so much with this recipe. I'm thinking of adding almonds next time. And chocolate or caramel syrup, perhaps? :)

These are a definite hit! My siblings loved them.

Have you ever made Rocky Road Bars? Do you have a special recipe?

Here are also other photos of this yummy dessert we can all look at and drool over. ;P





*images from Google*