Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My recent purchase: Gap and Gossip

Happy Friday, everyone!

How was your week? Is it just me or did this week feel like it went by slowly?

I mentioned way back that I bought some stuff from Gap and a little store called Gossip - here are the pictures now. ;) So really, this isn't very recent, but I would still like to share them with you.

A few months back, I told my Mom that I wanted to get shirts to wear for school. You know, for those days when you just want to wear jeans and a shirt? So we went to Forever21 (of course, haha!), but they didn't really have many shirts. I was just about to give up - good thing we decided to check the Gap store. :D

Photobucket

On the day we went there, there was a sale going on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two were originally $24.50 ---> reduced to $10!

Photobucket

This V-neck shirt is originally $16.50 ---> reduced to $10!

Then we went to a store called Gossip - there's one in Santa Barbara, the other one is in Pasadena.

Photobucket

They have really cute and affordable items - clothes, shoes, bags, accessories. If you ever find yourself in Santa Barbara and Pasadena, definitely check this store out. :)

I got these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are $5.99 each.

During the summer, I wore them with shorts or sometimes jeans. They are also long enough to wear with leggings or tights - just throw on a blazer and a scarf. :D

Oh, and another NOTD:

Photobucket

Sinful Colors -- Forget Now

I hate how I always forget to take pictures right after I paint my nails a new color, so I never get a photo of nicely painted nails, haha. ;)

More shopping posts soon! :D

Have a wonderful weekend!