Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My Life is an Open Book Blog Crawl


Today I'm participating in the fab Blog Crawl put together by the lovely and talented Beth of Hello, Splendor (really, if you haven't checked out her stuff yet you should, Beth has mad skillz). I've been having such a great time reading and learning more about my fave bloggers and discovering blogs that I hadn't been fortunate enough to happen upon yet. Thanks for organizing this Beth! So here it is, my life to date, in book form...



The Author

  
Me, a regular girl from a close knit family that is all about good food and sarcasm, laughter and togetherness. I value dreams (sogni) and smiles (sorrisi), books and new experiences, faith, the people in my life and travelling to new places. I'm a night owl who, at this point, has premium coffee pumping through her veins.


The Setting


Toronto, my home, with various farflung
destinations thrown in for good measure.



The Characters 


My husband, my family and my friends, without whom the pages
 of my book would be dreadfully dull and hardly worth reading at all.



The Plot

Prologue


It all started here on a warm summer afternoon.
While on the streets this was happening...


Needless to say the girl that received this kind of a welcome got quite used to, shall we say, large birthday bashes in the years to come.
The kind that turn into birthday weeks and birthday months.

The girl grew up, made friends, mended broken hearts (her's and those of said friends) and learned lessons she would always keep with her. Which brings us to Chapter One...


Girl meets boy on a steamy summer night. Looking back some of the things people used to tell her about love (that you would find it when you weren't looking, when you least expected it) were quite true, while others (you'll never find it sitting at home) turned out to be altogether false. Because this girl met her boy while sitting on her porch, on a still July night, and they've never really been apart since.


Fast forward seven years, one wedding, a house being built and a hopefully long and healthy future stretching out before them, surrounded by the supporting cast of family and friends who have been by their sides every step of the way. The girl, finally embracing her artistic inclinations, has started a blog and met many new, wonderful friends and has been inspired to embark on a new adventure: freelancing in addition to her full-time job.


The Twist


 
Maybe baby? Not yet, but who knows. Anything is possible as the boy, the real dreamer of the two, likes to tell the girl (she prefers adventure--with a safety net). Maybe a novel on the horizon, a family, more travels...
Not knowing is half the fun.
 
 
Stay tuned...


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to read my book. Check out Erika at BluLabel Bungalow's wonderful story and tomorrow head over to My Little Happy Place to see what Alison's book has in store. If you like, take a moment to enter my Shopbop giveaway (for a $100 gift card) and check out my piece over at OgleTO about the Top Five Fall Trends of 2010. Do tell, what are you fave trends at the moment?





Images: 1 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7-9 / 10