Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My Anthropologie picks :)

It is a chilly Sunday night for us here in LA. I am actually liking it - I think I've had enough hot days to last me 'til next summer (haha, yeah right, then I'd be complaining about it being so cold in December...). No, but really, the cold weather is getting me all excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. :D

I was looking through Forever21's website to look for leather jackets (they have a lot!), and I was gonna share them with you guys on a post, but then I thought "Why not check out Anthropologie's website instead?" - and so I did.

Here are the items that caught my eye:

Sepia Saddlebag, $268


Ciara's Slipper Flats, $80



Tap and Slither Flats, $148


Desert Oasis Booties, $168


Craftsmanship Capelet, $118



Falling In Love Vest, $118


Marlene Blouse, $168


Ha'penny Cardigan, $128


Konnichiwa Sweater, $128


Filamentous Cardigan, $148


Watercolor Folds Dress, $348


Night Fever Dress, $158


Harbingers Of Fall Dress, $158


I was also looking through their accessories, but if I were to share the ones that caught my eye on this post, this is gonna be a really long one - so I will just share that on a separate post. :D

How did I do for my first Anthropologie virtual shopping?

Have a fantastic week, my loves!

:D