Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Remember these songs? :D

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thursday! :)

I created a new station on my Pandora account - I put in 98 Degrees - and all my favorite 90's songs started to play. I've been smiling and singing along for about an hour now. So I thought, why not share them with you guys... and maybe bring a smile to your face too. :D

While I love *NSYNC so much, I have to say that for me, the ultimate boy band will always be the Backstreet Boys! Who thinks so too?

I Want It That Way:

Quit Playing Games With My Heart:



Aaaahh, and Savage Garden - I love their lyrics!

I Knew I Loved You:



Truly, Madly, Deeply:


Do you guys remember the days when Nick Lachey was considered an "it boy"?

Invisible Man:



The Hardest Thing:



And of course, *NSYNC!!! I had all their CDs! :D

This I Promise You:


I Drive Myself Crazy:

Oh, how I miss those days!

Are any of these your favorite? What songs from the 90's do you love the most?

I hope you had as much fun listening to these as I did! :D