Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

17 Steps & A New Artist Discovery


One of my great pleasures in life is trying out new restaurants while M has a habit of wanting to go back to those tried and true places. I guess it's good for me he's the loyal sort. This Saturday I was happy to get the chance to check out a new one. 17 Steps is a rustic and charming Mediterranean restaurant tucked underground (hence the 17 steps) in Bloor West. Not only are the owners and everyone who works there charming, gracious and inviting but the food is pretty great, too.


To start we had flatbread with a selection of dips and spankopita, and for my main I had the yummy bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin with some to-die-for truffle frites. We usually skip dessert, but we went in for the Greek nut cake (served warm) and weren't disappointed. I found that, price wise, it's also a really great value. You can read some more reviews here.


During dinner I found myself admiring some of the colourful artwork on the walls only to find out they were the work of Cynthia van Leeuwen, who I also had the pleasure of meeting that night.


Cynthia was very friendly and lovely, someone with a true passion for her art. What did you do this weekend?