Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Wedding: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie

Hi, everyone!

How are you coping after Thanksgiving and Black Friday?

I hope you're all doing well. We'll go back to our usual routine of school and work, but no worries, Christmas is almost here. :D

A few weeks back, I made a post on celebrity engagement rings, and some of you have told me that you'd like to see a post on celebrity weddings. I am happy to finally find some time to make one. :)

For today's wedding post, let's take a look at Hilary Duff's wedding to hockey player Mike Comrie.

I love her updo! I'm not sure if it would look good on me, but it looks great on Hilary.

Can you see her huge 1 million dollar engagement ring?

Her bouquet was made up of blush dahlias, tied with a linen ribbon.

Look how beautiful the train is on her mermaid-style Vera Wang wedding dress!

Hilary with her sister and maid-of-honor, Haylie Duff.



I would love to be her bridesmaid! They all wore Vera Wang, and Hilary gave them diamond bangles as thank-you gifts.


Mike Comrie wore Tom Ford, and his groomsmen wore Gucci.


They wed at a private estate in Santa Barbara, California in front of about 100 guests.



They danced their first dance to Stand by Me.

Some more details:


They wanted a rustic, organic, and classic feel.


their wedding favors

The cake:


Hilary chose to not frost her wedding cake because she wanted it to have a "vintage home-made look" to go with the "warm and fuzzy feeling of the wedding".

Personally, I think I want frosting, but she got the feel she was going for, so it's all good. And I love the flowers - on the cake and all over the table. :D

***To see more photos and read more details, check out http://www.okmagazine.com/.***

I think it was a beautiful wedding. What do you think?

I wish everyone a relaxing Saturday night and a peaceful Sunday! :)