Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Holidays 2010: Whimsical Wrappings


I'm the type of anal Christmas decorator who needs to have their wrapping paper match their tree decorations, which for the past two years have been minty/pistachio green and gold (I've already started sneaking in some peacock-hued elements and I'm thinking of adding some deeper blues this year). So while the Honesty Bows above don't exactly fit into my colour scheme I think they're just hilarious, and for only $6 an easy way to add some humor and whimsy to your holiday gifts.


If you're aiming for a vintage-inspired wrapping look this Curiosities Kit ($25.95), also from FredFlare.com, is full of cute little objects you can add on to any present.


Don't forget to enter the Dr. Perricone giveaway!