Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Shopbop picks! :D

How was your weekend, dear friends?! :D

Daylight saving time always gets me all disoriented. I feel like I should be doing my homework because it's already late, but I look and it's only 9pm. I'm gonna blog first, haha!

You might remember from my previous posts that I won a $100 giftcard for http://www.shopbop.com/. I need your help... I don't know what to get.

I'm thinking of getting something for Fall/Winter weather. I could really use a new jacket/coat/cardigan.


BB Dakota Bayfield Jacket, $66.50


BB Dakota Lamarr Coat, $84



BB Dakota Bracken Jacket, $77



BB Dakota Miner Jacket, $91



Free People Far Away Cardigan, $75.60



Free People Poofs Cardigan, $75.60



Plastic Island Remix Sheer Panel Pullover, $61.60



Plastic Island Net Worth Tunic Sweater, $89.60


This next one would be cute with tights and ballet flats. :D

Joie Ibiza Dress, $68.40



These are great basics. Kinda like the shirts I got from the Gap.

Bop Basics Cotton Slub Raglan Tee, $27.50

*also available in white*


I like these ones too:


Blank Denim Pull On Denim Leggings, $39



Splendid Linen Pants, $92.40
*also available in white*

There's a lot more that I saw, but I forced myself to stop. Haha.

Which one/s do you think I should get?

Have a great week, everyone! :D